Saturday, August 24, 2024

Treasures


July slipped by with the usual cold grey days and drizzly periods .Enough to make you hibernate like a bear.

I think that's what everyone did.

Nearing the end of August and the days a little bit longer , a few people are popping out of the woodwork and testing the ground for an assault on spring. Not quite there yet but  there is something in the air.

It was notable to be contacted by my very special and treasured friends that helped me over the last year with toil and items for the house that have made life more 'livable'.

M and M returned to see me and arranged a whole team to turn up and wreak havoc on weeds , straggly looking trees and silt bound gardens. Jobs that I have put on the backburner with so much else to catch up on.

Not only did the team do a massive job with the garden area but they had a painter hiding in their midst who made a couple of rooms look amazing in a few hours.

Like magic, these treasured people lifted a small burden off my mind and by days end, although pretty exhausted , I felt immense relief amid a presence of love and fulfillness.

Thankyou  a thousand times to these wonderful giving people .

I will never forget you.